Monday, June 09, 2008

Man it's hot out there in Brooklyn

posted by The Vidiot @ 10:55 AM Permalink

Several blocks of Brooklyn's Restaurant row (a.k.a. Smith Street) lost power last night due to a manhole fire and they're still repairing it today. So, during this lovely heatwave in NYC and with the power out down the street from casa Vidiot, they're having to traffic at the end of my block. At present, there are cars backed up and honking in front of my window, relentlessly honking, like honking is going to help anything.

Car horns, exhaust fumes and heat. I guess it's finally summer in Brooklyn.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Blogger Bill Arnett said...

I just drink a lot of Gatorade, then fill the bottles with water and freeze them solid. Then I place them in strategic places to keep me cooled down (when I can get them away from my dogs, of course!)

It works well and it's CHEAP.

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger magi said...

just linked this article on my facebook account. it’s a very interesting article for all. MAN Exhaust

 

Post a Comment

<< Home