Thursday, October 16, 2008

Gone too far.

posted by The Vidiot @ 2:09 PM Permalink

Ok, when I first heard about guy-liner and manscara, I thought, whatever. I mean, I would laugh my ass off if I ever saw a guy wearing either one, but I understood it from a 1970s David Bowie point of view.

But mantyhose?

"Mantyhose" are pantyhose for men, the latest in a string of men's fashion trends straight from the bizarre files. And everyone from truck drivers to cowboys are wearing them.

Self-confessed male hosiery-wearer Harisnya is so passionate about the issue he set up e-MANcipate, a website aiming to "accelerate the acceptance of male pantyhose as a regular clothing item".

If I EVER see ANYONE that's not totally and proudly homosexual wearing mantyhose, I will laugh so hard, his dead ancestors will rise up and beat him senseless, just to make me stop.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Blogger The Sailor said...

This is too ironic!

Most women that I've been with hate pantyhose!

And I always thought they were invented by gay guys to keep straight men from getting any. i.e. You can finesse a bra strap, you can work around panties, but pantyhose are like the 20th century version of a chastity belt. [/sexist //snark]

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger The Vidiot said...

it's just too gender bending for me.

 
At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wearing pantyhose doesn't make a man gay. Besides, men wore such tight legged clothing in the middle ages. Maybe not nylon but tights they did. It's just another clothing. And if you're so concerned about hair on the legs, well shave them. You all need to grow up and get over such silly intolerance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home