Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Tagged. Really?

posted by The Vidiot @ 7:47 AM Permalink

THE SIX RANDOM THINGS RULES:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
I'm not sure how this works but since the Sailor tagged me, here goes:

1. I can't stand the smell of tripe, which my landlady insists on cooking at least once a month.
2. I had the coolest Grampa; Italian immigrant, worked on the B&O Railroad, could fix anything, loved to make and drink wine, played the mandolin and sang, and he had the most awesome smile everrrrr.
3. I miss riding my motorcycle a lot less than I thought I would.
4. At one point in my life, I had a world-music radio show at WBAI here in New York.
5. As a cater waiter, I waited on Christopher Reeves (before the accident). He was tall, had a nice smile and drank ginger ale.
6. I love to cook and, unfortunately, eat.

Now, I know I'm supposed to tag someone, but alas, I have nobody to tag. Can I tag Bill too?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Blogger The Sailor said...

Thanks for playing. Maybe if Bill is tagged twice he'll play too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home