Monday, February 23, 2009

I turned the wrong corner and lost my mind…

posted by Bill Arnett @ 10:04 AM Permalink

…but I think I think I found it so I'm back now. The source of my latest brain freeze is very simple for an person ordinary intelligence to understand (and I'm hoping I passed my Ordinary Intelligence Test Series administered, monitored, checked, rechecked and certified by the University of Ordinarily Intelligent People, a division of Monsanto [Better Living Through Better Chemicals Consumed by Persons of Ordinary Intelligence]) and to wrap their minds, already tired, weary, and beginning to lose their Ordinary Intelligence through watching such nonsense as that I berate below.

On one of news networks the brain dead watch to try and understand just how badly Republicans have phucked up America, it matters naught which one, actually had yet again another Rebublican Talking Head on the air whining, and I mean whining, that President Obama has been in office for ONE MONTH and has yet to solve the financial meltdown of America and, on top of that, he complained Obama hasn't won either one of the foolish wars in which bush engaged America.

It was just too much. Any person of ordinary intelligence, and here I am deliberately excluding any members of the Republican Party, should use the brains with which their creator endowed them and arrive at the same conclusion of University of Ordinary Intelligence graduates, and start calling a lie a lie, a thief a thief, and begin naming brain dead bad politicians failing to recognize had badly the Republican party phucked up America, deliberately, with apparent malicious intent, and then take those Republicans out and have them shot by persons of ordinary intelligence.

But that's just my opinion and I could be wrong, but as long as there are Republican talking heads spouting such bullchit and totally brain dead newsreaders of cable news either not smart enough or who by choice never contradict these Republicans. I doubt it.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Blogger The Sailor said...

Here, here! Obama has not only not received a 100 day 'honeymoon', he got a negative 20 day honeymoon. He wasn't even inaugurated yet when the rethugs/beltwaymedia started their rants.

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Bill Arnett said...

In some ways I think republicans are finally revealing that they not only cannot govern, they seem to be deliberately trying to sabotage Obama and betray the country.

Cowards and louts, the whole bunch of them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home