Sunday, May 16, 2010

Why haven't we shot these people yet?

posted by The Vidiot @ 11:03 AM Permalink

Not just the asshats at BP, but the supposed "representatives" of we the people.
Backers of legislation to raise the economic-damage liability cap for oil companies to $10 billion plan to seek passage through the committee process after the legislation failed to win expedited approval yesterday.
Though, Dr. Vidiot just reminded me that OF COURSE they won't impose anything on BP. Their jobs aren't to represent us; they're jobs are to secure the safety of big business.

Update: So, I'm in the shower, and it occurs to me that putting up a post with the word 'shot' in it could get me a knock on the door by the FBI. So, just for the record (and for those asshats in the Federal Surveillance Bureaus), I am not nor will I ever be one of those people who goes around shooting big oil execs or elected officials. I am, though, one of the people who will be applauding the folks who do. OK?

It's a sad state of affairs when we get to this level of paranoia with our government.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home