They're prepping us for somethingposted by The Vidiot @ 1:44 PM Permalink Have you noticed lately all the hubbub in the news about aliens and UFOs lately? Everything is screaming "the answer is out there." Here's a list of what I'm aware of:
- There was recent press conference from seven old military guys saying UFOs neutralized a bunch of nuclear warheads back in the 60s. The thing about old military guys is they are military until the day they die. Even if they're retired, if their country needs them or wants them to do something, you can be pretty damn sure they're going to do it. And if that means they have to talk about UFOs [that they may have or may have not seen] at a press conference, even though they all had super duper magnificent top secret clearance and had signed non-disclosure agreements, well by god they're going to do what they're asked to do.
- The TV show "The Event" which right off the bat is about aliens so that's not the event in question, I don't think. But it still has aliens and they look like us and there's a conspiracy and blah blah blah.
- The now discredited report that the UN had appointed somebody named M. Othman (oh yeah, you read that right) to be main contact person in the event of first contact.
- Even the Vatican is down with an otherworldly visit these days.
- Not to mention the semi-annual hype that October 13 will be the day of disclosure. (Seriously, somebody is always bringing up that date about every other year or so to get the disclosure folks all excited.)
And not there's been a new development. Now, scientists are saying they've found an earth-like planet that they're practically 100% sure has life on it.
An Earth-size planet has been spotted orbiting a nearby star at a distance that would makes it not too hot and not too cold — comfortable enough for life to exist, researchers announced today (Sept. 29).Also, that planet is oddly mentioned over a year ago in an article about a signal picked up by a SETI scientist. Just sort of an odd coincidence in my book. Or maybe not, I mean, they've been poking around the region for a while so I guess it's logical to mention it in an article about a possible sentient signal. BUT, knowing how things are manipulated in the media, how little subliminal slices are tossed here and there to manufacture the reality that they want to you believe, it's not hard to imagine a coordinated effort on the part of the powers that be to manipulate the public.
If confirmed, the exoplanet, named Gliese 581g, would be the first Earth-like world found residing in a star's habitable zone — a region where a planet's temperature could sustain liquid water on its surface.
Hell, think about it; what could possibly unify the planet, all its peoples, under one government, better than an alien invasion? Especially since the public is becoming aware of just how much they've been screwed and are starting to turn on their masters. (Well, not here in the US where the people or overfed and over fluoridated, but in Europe and South America, folks are going nuts with anger.)