Wednesday, June 14, 2006

King of the Bungle

posted by The Vidiot @ 12:22 PM Permalink

So Rep. Steve King (R-Wackjob) tells the house that, based on his brilliant math skills, Iraq is safer than Washington D.C. ... yeah, I couldn't believe it either so let's go to the tape:

"my wife lives here with me, and I can tell you, Mr. Speaker, she's at far greater risk being a civilian in Washington, D.C. than an average civilian in Iraq."
So I guess Rep. King dresses like the folks below when he's going from Washington National to the Hill.

White House Press Secretary Tony Snow, left, and White House Counselor Dan Barlett, ride in a military helicopter wearing helmets and flak jackets for a trip from Baghdad International Airport to U.S. Embassy
Notice Bartlett & Snowjob dressed in the height of fashion for their limo ride from the airport to the embassy. And they look so calm, cool and collected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home