Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A Big Ahoy Mates to The Vidiot and Her Mate, Welcome Back!

posted by The Vidiot @ 6:27 PM Permalink

I'm sure there are millions ... OK thousands ... would you believe hundreds ... how about both people who read this blog are as relieved as I am with Mr. Vidiot's and Mrs. Mr Vidiot's return from ruining with the bulls in Spain.

They said it was a honeymoon, but I think it was the old 'I'm telling my blog partner it's a honeymoon but frankly we're just shacking up in NYC and doing it like bunnies trick' ... that's the second time I fell for that this month.

What's that you say? They really were in Spain on a honeymoon!? Ah, well ... missed it by that much!

Sorry about that Chief!

And don't tell me they're already back blogging ... ... ... I asked you not to tell me that!




(With apologies to Don Adams and Get Smart)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home