Thursday, July 20, 2006

Spain

posted by The Vidiot @ 4:17 PM Permalink

Besides everything? One of my favorite things: The Bathrooms. So clean you almost wanted to sit on the seats.

Least favorite thing: Pamplona and the running of the bulls.

You can see a video of it that I've uploaded here. (Mr. Vidiot comes in right around the 40 second mark.) That was the second day he ran. The first day, I was sitting on a fence near the Telefónica section. (You can view the route here.)

Here was my view on the first day:
Here was my view on the second day:
The two days he ran was on the 12th and the 13th of July. The 14th was out of the question, mostly because we had heard about the guy from New York who got paralyzed and I was NOT pleased.

Honestly, I can't imagine why anyone would want to do this. It's insanity. Or a form of it anyway. He actually smiles when he thinks about the bit where he had to jump on a fence to get away from a 600 kg bull! He actually smiles!

I sit there and say Hail Marys like I got busted for stealing my little sister's candy and he's enjoying being chased by tomorrow's lunch. Unbelievable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home