Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Kozmic Blues ...

posted by The Vidiot @ 11:55 PM Permalink

Janis died 36 years ago tonight but she's never left us

Combination Of The Two 5:48 Big Brother And The Holding Company
Down On Me 3:09 Janis Joplin
Ball & Chain 9:29 Big Brother And The Holding Company
I Need A Man To Love 4:55 Big Brother And The Holding Company
Piece Of My Heart 4:16 Big Brother And The Holding Company
Cry Baby 3:58 Janis Joplin
Turtle Blues 4:23 Big Brother And The Holding Company
Summertime 4:01 Big Brother And The Holding Company

G'night Janis, stll love you.

3 Comments:

At 4:09 AM, Blogger SteveAudio said...

Thanks! I posted my take on this at my place:

http://steveaudio.blogspot.com/2006/10/take-another-little-piece-of-my-heart.html

 
At 4:09 AM, Blogger SteveAudio said...

or here.

 
At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YouTube has a really good video of Janis doing Cry Baby here.

It'll bring a tear to your eye. ;-)

--edger

 

Post a Comment

<< Home