Thursday, January 25, 2007

I dunno

posted by The Vidiot @ 2:58 PM Permalink

When I first heard about the microwave the sponge thing a few years ago, I of course assumed you had to wet the sponge. I mean, microwaves excite WATER molecules. Durr. No water molecules and you've got yourself a fire or something melty/stinky.
Excerpt: Reports about a study that found microwave ovens can be used to sterilize kitchen sponges sent people hurrying to test the idea this week -- with sometimes disastrous results.


Post a Comment

<< Home