Sunday, January 21, 2007

Stu's Corner

posted by The Vidiot @ 12:41 AM Permalink

I haven't done one of these for a while. Stu is my dad and he died because of cigarettes.

Anyway, this story about how the increase in nicotine was deliberate caught my eye.
Excerpt: Data supplied by tobacco companies strongly suggest that in recent years manufacturers deliberately boosted nicotine levels in cigarettes to more effectively hook smokers, Harvard researchers conclude in a study being released today.
I often wondered why Phillip Morris would promote anti-smoking programs, besides the fact it was just good P.R. I guess they knew they were making it harder to quit so, basically, it's "no big whoop."

Evil, much?

1 Comments:

At 4:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am assured that not only I, and others people were happy to find your site!
__________<<_My Home Page_>>____________
http://clasificalia.com/images/_vti_cnf/mother.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home