Saturday, January 13, 2007

Mayhem at the Vidiot household.

posted by The Vidiot @ 7:47 PM Permalink


15 minutes to kickoff between New Orleans Saints and, well, whomever.

Honestly.

Mr. Vidiot is pacing like a caged cat.

I figured out how to broadcast WWL onto our stereo (because I'm a clever monkey), which made him VERY happy, and now I will be subjected to 3-4 hours of insanity.

Afterwards, he'll either go to a bar and shout "Who dat say gonna beat dem Saints?! -- Who dat!! Who dat!!" ORRrrrr, he'll be wallowing in gin.

2 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Blogger The Vidiot said...

Wow, you figured out how to get WWL in NYC? I'm really impressed!

The only thing I listened to WWL for is Charlie Douglas' Road Gang ... oops, that was 20 years ago.
http://www.answers.com/topic/charlie-douglas

My GF is so happy I don't care for sports ... except the Colts Whooo, go Colts!

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger The Vidiot said...

Colts? Bah.

Saints! Woo-hoo! (well, honestly, I only care because he cares. I gave up on football after Art Modell stole the Browns and moved them to Baltimore.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home