Friday, May 25, 2007

I know he's a republican and all...

posted by The Vidiot @ 3:03 PM Permalink

But I seem to like about 80% of what comes out of Ron Paul's mouth. Here's a recent speech of his on google. Some excerpts from this speech:
"It is dissent from government policies that defines the true patriot and champion of liberty"

"Faith in government coercion and a lack of understanding of how free societies operate encourages big government liberals and big government conservatives to manufacture a war psychology to demand political loyalty for domestic policy, just as is required in foreign affairs."
Well, I have been falling into the libertarian range of the spectrum of late.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Blogger email said...

I am also leaning toward the libertarian view. From the opposite direction as you. If we are at all representative of America's mindset, then Paul could definitely win the presidency if he manages to capture the republican nomination. I'll do my part when it comes time to vote.

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger SantaBarbarian said...

I'm not libertarian....nor republican...I appreciate the "breath of fresh air" Mr. Paul is offering of late.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home