Wednesday, April 23, 2008

ROFLMAO!

posted by The Vidiot @ 7:31 PM Permalink

I always knew legalese was bullshit. In my gut, I just couldn't believe it was real and that anybody really understood what they were actually saying. I just never knew how much bullshit it really was... until now.
Sarah Medhurst (nee Black) shocked journalists and legal scholars at a press conference held at the Black family estate Monday when she revealed that Black's Law Dictionary, a highly regarded legal reference text, was originally written as a joke by her eccentric great grandfather Henry Campbell Black.
I'm guilty of only reading the article superficially, so I can't really judge its 'truthiness.' But honestly, if the article itself isn't satire, then the whole thing is like, totally AWESOME.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe that's why it contains words like "bisextual," which is the 29th day of Feb in leap years. Try working THAT word into a conversation!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home