Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Sorry for the lack of posting.

posted by The Vidiot @ 6:03 PM Permalink

But you can blame it on TimeWarner. The modem died on Friday, mysteriously really, and the SAID they'd send someone out for Monday, but did they? No. Turns out that when the girl said Monday, she REALLY meant Friday. And no matter who I spoke with, they would do nothing for me. I finally got so irate and nasty, they hung up on me!

I know. It's immature to get irate and nasty with the worker bees. It's not their fault their company sucks.... or is it. I honestly don't know where personal culpability ends and the corporation begins... and that's the way they like it.

Unfortunately, my threats of taking my business elsewhere are hollow. The only other "choice" I have in my zip code is Verizon DSL. AOL/Time Warner or Verizon. Hmmmmm, which is worse? That's a real tough one to call.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home