Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Time to take a day off…

posted by Bill Arnett @ 1:02 PM Permalink

…like I haven't done that before, but to tell the truth, I just cannot stand all the sheer bs surrounding the will he, won't he win? Will it be Hillary? Is Earth falling into the sun under the prospective leadership of John McLame the Insane Clown Killer?

EVERYWHERE I turn on the web today there is all bs politics, followed by the politics of bs, all encased in a hugh pile of steaming bs being piled ever higher and deeper by the media spouting the most sophomoronic (it is a good word and bears repeating) analysis such as I could never imagine.

That's all for today folks! I just can't afford a new laptop if I am finally driven to regurgitate upon this one.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home