Friday, September 26, 2008

SG1

posted by The Vidiot @ 8:43 AM Permalink

I occasionally watch SciFi on my days off. They do this 'chain reaction' thing from 8am to 3 or 4pm, where they show a bunch of episodes from a SciFi type of serious, sometimes it's Level 9, others it Tales from the Crypt, whatever. Today, it's SG1 and the Amanda Tapping character is trapped in a parallel universe and here's what I just heard:
The unrest started when the public was informed of the StarGate program after an Alien attack and the president suspended mid-term elections due to the unrest. Elections have not been reinstated and now the President rules with his own yes or no vote.
Interesting. Especially since we're supposed to be visited by aliens on October 14.

(For you Farscape fans, SG1 is where Ben Browder -- and sometimes Claudia Black -- ended up.)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually in season 10 it's not sometimes, but permanently. Claudia Black was a regular cast member and Vala officially joined SG-1.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger The Vidiot said...

See, I just haven't kept up with watching it. I only catch on the afternoons they run it and she doesn't seem to be in every one Ben Browder is in.

Honestly, when I see them together, I keep expecting them to start fondling each other.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home