Thursday, December 04, 2008

Blogtopiates

posted by The Vidiot @ 4:12 PM Permalink

My new favorite Brooklyn blog with tons of NSFW language. Specifically, it rags on one of the most pretentious Brooklyn nabes everrr. (The entry that clinched it for was this one. I can SO relate, being that I'm one of the few childless folks in my department.)

Is it going to rain?

Excellent PNAC graphic.

I'm a complete and utter hack when compared to these people.

Please stop trying to make mice cute. They are not cute.

A heart attack worth having. Mmmmm, bacon.

Not as satisfying as you might like, but slapping this guy is kinda' fun.

And I did not know you could train cats to do anything beyond using a litterbox.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger Erica said...

Thanks for the shoutout, yo! Now I'm off to figure out what the eff "blogtopiates" means :)

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger The Vidiot said...

you're welcome for the shoutout.

don't bother trying to figure what blogtopiates means. we coined it here on the blog. combo blog and opiate. we thought we were so clever when we did that.

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Erica said...

Yay...inventing words is fun! Thanks for your other comment...I deleted b/c it didn't make sense on that string and also b/c I didn't write that post "BALLER" did. And I don't want to give anyone the idea that I AM "BALLER"...cause I'm DEF not...D-E-F-I-N-I-T-E-L-Y :)

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger The Vidiot said...

Well, nobody WANTS to be Baller... except maybe Baller, but I'm not even sure of that. Sadly though, I identify with Baller. {sigh}

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Erica said...

Oh, me too! I *totally* identify with Baller...and often get annoyed by all of these things. It's pretty much THE best perk you can ever hope for (except, of course, that you then have to take care of the kid).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home