Wednesday, May 27, 2009

MASH pt 2

posted by The Vidiot @ 10:02 PM Permalink

The Korean thing is whatever it is. Our media portrays it as it's all "Kim Jong Il is a nutjob" which, fine, being a westerner and all, I can understand. But let us not forget, the N. Koreans have a diffferent POV.
The Panmunjom Mission of the Korean People's Army issued a statement Wednesday in connection with the fact that the unstable situation created in Korea due to the Lee Myung Bak group of traitors' reckless moves to "fully participate" in the U.S.-led PSI is now inching close an extreme phase where a war may break out any moment.
See, this whole thing started when South Korea joined PSI after 9/11. This pissed Mr. Il off. That, and the fact that GW wasn't too keen on throwing lagniappe at Kim Jong like Clinton was.

So, here we sit, on the brink of a nuclear war with Kim Jong Il, and the question has to be why?

If you look at it from his perspective; the South is run by a bunch of freakin' idiots who sided with the evil empire, the US has nukes, so why shouldn't Korea, and all of our economies are heading for the crapper, so we've got to do something. That's probably it in a nutshell.

That, and I've been drinking soju for the last hour and half so all of this seems perfectly logical to me.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger Bill Arnett said...

"Cause suicide (by nuclear weapons) is painless, it brings on many changes (melted, scorched flesh), and I can take or leave it if I please.

The sword of time will pierce our skins
It doesn't hurt when it begins
But as it works its way on in
The pain grows stronger...watch it grin, but...

A brave man once requested me
to answer questions that are key
'is it to be or not to be'
and I replied 'oh why ask me?'

'Cause suicide is painless
it brings on many changes
and I can take or leave it if I please.
...and you can do the same thing if you choose.

From "Sucide is Painless" by Johnny Mandel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home