Wednesday, May 27, 2009

This is a classic. Let's pathologise conspiracy theorists.

posted by The Vidiot @ 9:46 PM Permalink

Honestly, when I read it, I LOL. It's got to part of the LOL meme. I mean, they can't be serious.
Goertzel says the new study provides an intriguing but partial look at the inner workings of conspiracy thinking. Such convictions critically depend on what he calls “selective skepticism.” Conspiracy believers are highly doubtful about information from the government or other sources they consider suspect. But, without criticism, believers accept any source that supports their preconceived views, he says.
So, let me get this straight; doubting information from the government is a problem.

Then I hereby announce that I am officially a problem.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home