Powerposted by The Vidiot @ 7:43 AM Permalink The power of the State is obvious. Just read the headlines:
- Supreme Court Spares Former Enron Exec
- Kissinger threatens regime change in Iran if coup fails
- 1968 Chicago riot cops set to 'celebrate' mass beatings
- No right to DNA tests after conviction: US court
- Congress approves $106 bln for wars, swine flu, IMF
- US military debates release of Afghan air strike probe
Those headlines, and others, DO NOT reflect a government whose best interests lie with the people they are supposed to represent and support.
So why do we support them?
Labels: state power