Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sorry for the light posting

posted by The Vidiot @ 7:22 AM Permalink

Every now and then I just can't bring myself to blog, and it's not that I get overly pissed off or depressed or anything like that. It's more like there's just too much to comment on and I just can't figure out where to start. It's like walking into a teenager's messy room to clean it up and well, just sort of backing out, quietly and quickly, like you're backing away from an about-to-explode bomb.

During these down times, I 'supplement' my news gathering with a little MSM, hoping to encounter some hilarity. But lately, even that's been gratingly pathetic. It went into overdrive with NBCs 2-hours of Obama worship. My god, between the idol worship and NBC product placement, it was just so obvious that the media and the government are one and the same. It's a regular "Truman Show" only they're all in on it and the audience is the one being duped.

And then a scan of the headlines reveals things like, Congress guts renewable energy, New GM chair: 'I don't know anything about cars', Lawmakers Slash $670 Million From NASA Budget Request, and US attempts to redefine switchblades – would make most pocket knives illegal. I could go on, but I just don't know where to start.

So, to make my head feel better, I watch stuff like this.



Enjoy.

(ht Sailor for the cartoon link)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 5:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello all
http://www.emotionhotkey.com/ - zithromax chlamydia
Since it fights against the bacteria inside our body, many people have started to rely on it.
[url=http://www.emotionhotkey.com/]zithromax online[/url]
So ensure that you have already informed your doctor if you’re using any of the following medicines: • digoxin (Lanoxicaps, Lanoxin); • carbamazepine (Tegretol, Carbatrol); • cyclosporine (Sandimmune, Neoral,); • warfarin (Coumadin) • pimozide (Orap); • phenytoin (Dilantin); • theophylline (Theolair, Theo-Dur, Theochron); • Antibiotics, such as erythromycin (E-Mycin, E.
zithromax without prescription
There are numerous brand names of Zithromax by which it’s popular in the market and they are Azithromycin 3 Day Dose Pack, Azithromycin 5 Day Dose Pack, Zithromax Z-Pak, Zithromax TRI-PAK, Zithromax, Zmax.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home