Friday, January 29, 2010

Totally not political

posted by The Vidiot @ 7:45 AM Permalink

But I can tell you this story is 100% true.
An "alarmingly high" number of high school students are reporting sexual advances from their adult bosses and other supervisors at some of the country's best known fast food operations, according to an official of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
When I was 16, I worked at Burger King. I was more or less told by the manager that if I "played" I would be moved from the whopper board to the front order counter. Needless to say, I never left the whopper board.

That there was REAL sexual harassment, and not the pansy-assed stuff guys are accused of these days. "OOOOOO, I heard him tell a titty joke. OOooo, I feel so degraded!"

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Blogger Bill Arnett said...

So what? You got somethin' against a good Whopper?

 
At 12:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, while a Whopper may have been implied, no doubt, it didn't have any beef.

DanD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home