Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Without having read the third most popular and emailed articles from the NYT today…

posted by Bill Arnett @ 2:51 PM Permalink

…titled "Labels Urged for Food That Can Choke" I have to laugh and wonder if there is an article somewhere noting that radiation scarring from treatments received 16-years ago lead to the hardening and virtual destruction of every cartilaginous structure in a person's head and neck that renders every food a choking hazard?

Believe me, it's a bitch to feel a piece of food or pill of medicine going into your lungs that leads to coughing so hard to eject it that a person cracks or fractures ribs.

It's only happened maybe a half-dozen times in the last five years and extremely limits the kind of foods I consume. And I'm sure it has nothing to do with the double pneumonia I had a few months ago.

Just wondering.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home