Thursday, June 17, 2010

It's weird.

posted by The Vidiot @ 7:48 AM Permalink

I do so much work on a computer that it occasionally messes with my head. Yesterday, when I was riding the train home, I was thinking of the Oilcano and wishing I could hit a Command-Z or even a Force Quit to just make the oil go away. How dumb is that?

I really should stop reading stuff about it. When I read about the animals freaking out and heading for shallow water or how far out of hand it's gotten, or random fish die-offs or that there is a chance they could've fixed this at the get-go, I just get more and more depressed and despondent.

The Oilcano is like a nightmare I can't wake up from and I just want it to go away.

Am I the only one who feels like this?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Blogger The Sailor said...

Nope, you're not alone. And related, I sometimes wonder where the hyperlinks are in my books. I actually look to the facing page and for just a moment wonder why I can't just click the reference.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home