Friday, April 21, 2006

So here's the deal ...

posted by The Vidiot @ 2:46 PM Permalink

Bump and Update:
Here are a sample of the many comments The Vidiot has received thru the site:
At 10:04 PM, skippy said...
our thoughts and prayers are with you biker chick! long may you blog!

good luck with the recovery!


At 11:05 PM, TalkLeft said...
I'm sending good thoughts and my prayers your way. You are very brave and from what you've posted, you are doing the right thing.

Take good care, and please have Mr. Vidiot keep us updated, wi-fi or not.

All my best,

Jeralyn
TalkLeft.com


At 11:49 PM, Anonymous said...
Good luck and good thoughts for you. Please let us know how you're doing. (I also have a vested interest here. I've got the same malformation but haven't gotten to the surgery stage yet so I am very involved in the process myself.)

Sending very positive thought your way.


At 12:23 AM, therealmrsjamesrubin said...
my dearest Vidiot,

i send you white healing light and good thoughts. now go in there and kick recovery ass!

At 8:03 AM, a rose is a rose said...
not to worry my b-i-l had brain surgery too (years ago). he's FINE. he even drives a truck for a living. my thoughts and prayers are with you!

p.s. IF they ask if you want your whole head shaved or half of your head, GO FOR THE WHOLE HEAD. belive me, you'll end up doing the whole thing anyway. half is worse


At 9:55 AM, Anonymous said...
About the head-shaving: it's true, you'll look like a poodle with a half bald head. When my wife had a brain tumor removed, the surgeon came out and told me that the surgury went well, but she'll be mad about the haircut! That was in 1999; she's doing fine.

We'll hope and pray for the best outcome.

And thank you for sharing the information. It is always hard to consider something wrong with our brains, but it really helps others face their problems when someone clearly and calmly writes about it.


At 3:08, Myra Langerhas said...
Best of luck to you Vidiot. I admire your courage and fortitude. I enjoy your blog even if it is the 'other side.'
Thanks Myra. there is no 'other side' when it come to things like this.

Original post:

I'm sure the millions, well thousands, OK, hundreds ... would you believe 3 ... people who read vidiotspeak know Sara Bellum (AKA The Vidiot), is going in for a bit of 'nip and tuck.' Hopefully this time she'll get a brain surgeon and not a rocket scientist to do the ... uhmm ... honors.

In the mean time, (and time doesn't get any meaner than when you're in recovery), anyone who posts a good comment will be promoted onto the main page. The comments can be off topic, good wishes, rants or diatribes; If they're good, they'll be posted. And spammers will be tracked down and used for Cheney's canned hunts.

Positive messages for The Vidiot will receive extra consideration, but please don't compliment her too much, she tends to get a swelled head.

2 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger Myra Langerhas said...

Best of luck to you Vidiot. I admire your courage and fortitude. I enjoy your blog even if it is the 'other side.'

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger The Vidiot said...

Thanks Myra, there is no other side when it come to things like this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home