Monday, May 21, 2007

An Effluent Society

posted by The Sailor @ 11:05 PM Permalink

Longtime readers of my posts, (both of you know who I'm talking about), know that I have a pen pal who is an Associate Justice of the California Court of Appeal*.

So go read his article on this:Navajo Nation v. U. S. Forest Service (07 DJDAR 3335.

Really, go read it.

You didn't read it did you?

OK, how about if I quoted "Government's approval of ski resort to use recycled sewage effluent to make artificial snow on San Francisco Peaks violates Religious Freedom Restoration Act"

Aha! See what I mean?

Sheesh, you still didn't read it.

Try this: "For years, I’ve kidded my friends on the federal bench that they get the best cases because they somehow got dibs on all the cases that involve treaties and peyote. But a case that involves BOTH!? That’s like Lawlapalooza 2007. If this case goes to the Supreme Court, they should get Lynyrd Skynyrd to open and they should provide festival seating for the oral arguments!"

And Justice prevails.





*BTW, does it count as a 'pen pal' if he's never actually replied? Hmm, maybe that's a stalker ... I always get those two confused.

1 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, Blogger SantaBarbarian said...

Holy Cr*p! Bandini Mountain....redux.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home