Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Naaaaaw. Really? Ya' don't say. Huh. Whodda' thunk it?

posted by The Vidiot @ 7:47 AM Permalink

Wow. It took them two whole years to figure out the GW et al lied us into the Iraq war.
"It is now beyond dispute that Iraq did not possess any weapons of mass destruction or have meaningful ties to al-Qaida," according to Charles Lewis and Mark Reading-Smith of the Fund for Independence in Journalism staff members, writing an overview of the study. "In short, the Bush administration led the nation to war on the basis of erroneous information that it methodically propagated and that culminated in military action against Iraq on March 19, 2003."
Two years of going through statement upon statement. Two years of listening to tapes, watching video, reading press releases. And after those two loooong years, they came to the glorious conclusion that they lied.

It’s as if they have been living under a rock for five years.

I did the exact same research for a paper I did when I was in graduate school a few years back. I came to the exact same conclusion. And apparently, that was before they even started to study it. I was ahead of the curve yet again.

Stuff like this causes my Chiari to act up.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told my wife THREE DAYS after we invaded that bush had lied about everything - they told us they knew where the WMDs were, so when one was not recovered within three days it was plain that he lied.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home