Thursday, March 13, 2008

While MSM obsessed about Spitzer...

posted by The Vidiot @ 4:21 PM Permalink

...they've not been paying too much attention to Fallon's resignation (surrrre, it doesn't mean war with Iran is back on) and the fact that Condi and Gates are on their way to Moscow to butter up Putin and Cheney is going to the Middle East to bust a few kneecaps. (Not like he's never done that before).

Honestly, I don't know how war with Iran can be avoided with this bunch controlling the reigns. Mr. Vidiot doesn't believe the US will go to with Iran though. For one, he doesn't think there's a way, physically, to do it what with all the troops spread thin and all. I'm WAY more cynical about human beings than Mr. Vidiot is. He gives them way more credit than I do. He thinks a war with Iran is too impossibly stupid to happen. I think that's precisely the reason why it WILL happen. I also know that my cousin-in-law and his brother are BOTH being deployed to Northern Iraq as I type. Additionally, I know that capitalist-driven avarice knows no bounds.

I know I've been wingeing about a possible war with Iran for, well, years now. And something has always happened to thwart this administration's plans. Last time it was Fallon saying "No way, dude." Hopefully another road block will crop up, but how many times can the world dodge this bullet?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home