Friday, May 16, 2008

Headline: "Edwards: "I Have No Interest" In Vice Presidency"…

posted by Bill Arnett @ 2:22 PM Permalink

…but can you picture Edwards as the new U.S. Attorney General? With the keys to all the hidden files, knowing the dead bodies he'd find, and the myriad of crime and corruption by this maladministration he would uncover?

bush/cheney's worst nightmare as the new A.G. prepares his cases for prosecution of war crimes. And this man is a true "trial attorney" that would be relentless in seeking justice for ALL Americans, not just the rich.

I'm drooling already…

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Blogger Vigilante said...

Yeah, I'm with you. But I drool more at the prospect of him doing another shot at VP. What a campaigner he would make, huh? Still, his influence would be longer as A.G.

 
At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, vigilante, good to hear from ya! I know. It's a tough choice. I think the reason I lean toward AG is that Edwards became a self-made multi-millionaire trial attorney all on his own. No rich family or Daddy to help him. That means he KNOWS where to find evidence, how to use it to best advantage, and I think that just like Bobby Kennedy, he will be relentless at rooting out and prosecuting corruption and crime and getting convictions.

He would make a wonderful VP, too, but I think America is gonna NEED a good attorney in the immediate future.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home