Thursday, May 22, 2008

How bush handles foreign diplomacy matters…

posted by Bill Arnett @ 1:03 PM Permalink

…reminds me of an old joke I first heard as a child. I cannot source it, which is a shame, because it is both funny and prescient of gwb, who fits the joke tolerably and truthfully well:
A man sees his old friend Bobby Joe walking down the street with several sticks of already blasting-capped sticks of dynamite in his shirt pocket. He is alarmed, to say the least, and the following dialogue ensues:

Man: Bobby Joe! Where the hell are you going with all that dynamite in your shirt pocket?

Bobby Joe: Well, I normally carry my cigars in this pocket and every damned time I go to Sam's barber shop, ole Sam slaps my chest, breaking every cigar in my pocket.

Man: What does that have to do with all that dynamite?

Bobby Joe: Well, I've had enough of that, so me? This time I'm gonna blow his damned hand off!
bush foreign policy in a nutshell.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home