Thursday, January 22, 2009

Let's discuss people lucky to get out of town without being tarred-and-feathered…

posted by Bill Arnett @ 1:15 PM Permalink

…and george bush and cohorts and partners in crime, which, as it turns out, are the same group of people. Although in reality tar-and-feathering AND being run out of town on a rail would still be a much kinder fate than he and his cronies deserve.

bush, the Least and Last thinker for the country spent 8-years screwing up everything America ever stood for, policies and promises made over two hundred years ago, and butchered American values so he could munch on the Oil Bacon and grits of insanity bordering thermonuclear war.

I do not believe in god, so I'll instead thank our lucky stars that bush is gone. I spent Inauguration Day prancing and dancing and for some reason repeatedly singing, "Ding dong, the witch is dead, the wicked witch, the wicked witch, ding-dong the wicked witch is dead!" (My Warrior Woman, Mila, didn't mind the singing, in fact I'm sure she actually sang along in some parts, although she drew the line at the tutu.)

America has done what it always eventually does, in my opinion, and has again grabbed for the brass ring, reshuffled the deck to get better cards, flipped a coin, drawn straws, recast the chicken bones, reread the tarot cards, recast the dice, picked fresh four-leaf clovers, drawn new straws, realized that three-card-monte is a losing proposition, recovered some sanity, checked to see just where they are in this economy (recognizing imminent doom), and have finally awakened to the fact that America, the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave has somehow survived the mismanagement, gaffs, plain errors, and the blatant illegalities of the idiot formerly running the country.

bush needs to and must be tried for war crimes if America is to recover its previously high standing in the world and to regain the trust of the world.

As the secret facts previously zealously guarded by the bush administration will show as exposed, I am convinced it would still reach down only into the top ten percent of bush illegalities.

I fear (and I'm sure bush/cheney do as well) that America has barely managed to scratch out a tiny, tiny sample of the illegalities they have committed.

I hope they spend the next few years trembling in their boots before a U.N. Human Rights Commission, and or the International Court awaiting, and then being actually being prosecuted for their crimes.

I guess for the mean time we'll just have to comfort ourselves that none of these a$$holes can never again travel outside the contiguous United States without being arrested by other authorities, waiting and willing, to prosecute the bush/cheney for their quite obvious war crimes committed in America's name.

"O happy days!"


NOTE: I have been absent through the graciousness of our government that somehow has managed to instill cluster headaches for my winter amusement and to have me writhing in agony for these colder winter months, so if anyone missed me, I extend my apologies and will endeavor to write more and more often.

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Blogger The Vidiot said...

traveling outside of the country is not a problem for bush. he was incurious before he was prez, and he is still incurious. He'll happily stay in his whites-only enclave in Dallas, happy to not be clearing brush or having to form actual sentences. And Cheney? Although he surprised me by lasting the full eight years, I doubt very much his ticker could handle an overseas trip.

 
At 2:08 AM, Blogger The Sailor said...

Great post Bill!

As they used to say, 'write if you find work', but seriously, any contribution you make is greatly appreciated, and we all write when we feel like it.

 
At 1:37 AM, Anonymous Tarot cards said...

Hmm Well I was just searching on Google for some Tarot readings of some Tarot reader
and just came across your blog, generally I just only visit blogs and retrieve my required
information but this time the useful information that you posted in this post compelled me
to reply here and appreciate your good work. I just bookmarked your blog

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Bill Arnett said...

Thanks for the kind words, Tarot cards. I'm a half crazed, 100% veteran of Vietnam, and take massive quantities of many different drugs which can seriously affect the quality of my posts, but all my readers )I think, after all there's only three …uh… two steady readers (one passed away unfortunately).

I do hope you keep reading and enjoy your perusals from time to the bus stop on the lonely road ahead there, up ahead, around the bend back in time to the bus stop…

 

Post a Comment

<< Home