Friday, July 03, 2009

I can't believe nobody's done this before

posted by The Vidiot @ 2:48 PM Permalink


This is a diagram of what TV shows the various star systems should now be receiving. (Full size can be found here.)

Wow, I'm sort of jealous of Capella and Beta Aquilae. They'll be seeing Star Trek the original series soon. Oh, and Procyon is lucky too. They get to see all the Family Guy episodes for the first time. I've seen both shows so many times I can practically say the dialogue.

Wait. Maybe I shouldn't post this. It makes me seem kinda' sad.

(via geekologie.com)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 5:33 PM, Blogger The Sailor said...

Wow! I never thought of it that way, except maybe watching Galaxy Quest.

Personally, I think when I Love Lucy arrived they shut off that spectrum and decided there were no signs of intelligent life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home