Tuesday, March 02, 2010

I have to copy this post in its entirety

posted by The Vidiot @ 3:43 PM Permalink

It's too funny... and true:

Reasons Why I Am Not Successful

Things I hate to do:

  • Brainstorm
  • Monetize
  • Think Outside the Box
  • Push the Envelope
  • Brand
  • "Grow" My Company
  • Synergize
  • Leverage
  • Sex Up
  • Strategize
Or maybe it's just that I hate hearing people say these words. Or hate the people who say these words. Or hate it that people pay attention to people who say these words. Or all of the above. Either way, I'll never succeed in this marketplace. My skin crawls too easily.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 1:49 AM, Blogger Bill Arnett said...

I always knew I would never be rich. I just can't find it within myself to be that big an asshole.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home