Tuesday, September 07, 2010

The new Smallville is here! The new Smallville is here! And I'm talkin'…

posted by Bill Arnett @ 4:16 PM Permalink

…Season 9 in Blue-ray, super hi-def, spectacular sound (a workout for my sound system! What's the sense in having a couple of thousand of watts of power available if you aren't gonna use it occasionally?), and every single episode of the season. (Of course I have to put the doggies out back, no sense making them deaf as I am!)

I threw in that last part because it always seems that no matter how diligent I am about setting the DVR to record the whole season there is somehow, and mysteriously so, at least 3 to 5 episodes that I somehow missed during the year. Never ceases to amaze me, but all you regular readers already know that I am easily amazed.

Anyway, I must once again delay gratification as today I have one of those most enjoyable doctor appointments, yes, yes, that's right! THE DENTIST!

I am quivering with excitement and must go now. I just had to let everybody know that Smallville Season 9 has come to a store near you!

Ciao, bella ami.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home