Friday, March 25, 2011

I've been meaning to post something for a while

posted by The Vidiot @ 8:28 PM Permalink

But I can't seem to decide what to be pissed at. There's just too much. I can't narrow my focus. The nuclear meltdown in Japan is just freaking me out. I mean, you know, I know, we ALL know that if plutonium gets into the upper atmosphere, chances are the powers that be won't say word one to us. They'll just let us drop like flies and say "Ooops. Must be a plague or something."

Also, on the environmental front, just because they're not reporting on the BP spill doesn't mean it still isn't FUBAR.

Then there's the new war front in Libya, thanks to our warmonger-in-chief. Who's next on the hit list? Syria?

And don't even get me started on the economy.

And I'm just scratching the surface.

{sigh}

I think I'll just sit here and obsess about how many times I've twisted my ankles on the literally millions of spiky sweetgum tree fruit nuts that are littering the streets around here.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's one common theme ... the anti-biological insanity of computer-enhanced corporatism.

DanD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home