Thursday, April 21, 2011

The burden of light posting is not to be carried solely by you…

posted by Bill Arnett @ 12:14 PM Permalink

…and I know my postings have been very light lately – but I gots an excuse.

Somewhere here couple of months ago I mentioned that my Warrior Woman and I had been house-hunting and that, through sheer serendipity, the Army Girl next door had received orders for a permanent change of duty assignment which opened the nicest house in the neighborhood for sale.

We put in our application along with the 389,764 pages of supporting documentation and finally, finally the bank approved the deal just yesterday. Hooray!

This does not bode well for me making a substantial increase in posting as we try to put the final wrap around this house and make it ours.

Brand new central heating and a/c - this will be the first summer in more years than I can remember where I will be able to control the ambient temperature and thus not have to suffer the 'temperature swings' that cause me so very much additional pain.

I will be very busy the next couple or three weeks so my posting will again be light again, but this is the first house I've ever bought and everything else must be secondary to that for the time being.

Ciao, bella ámi.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger The Vidiot said...

Congrats on the news digs!

Wow, you're a real grownup.

Make sure you fence in that yard for all those dogs of yours and enjoy the central air.

I just got AC for the FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE and wow, it rocks. The first time it got hot, Dr. Vidiot and I were sitting on the couch and he said, "You know. I'm feelin' a little warm." and I said, "Well, I'll just walk right over there and turn on the AC." and ahhhh, relief.

Truly civilized.

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger The Sailor said...

Congrats Bill!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home