Friday, April 15, 2011

I know, light posting, but there's a reason

posted by The Vidiot @ 12:39 PM Permalink

I'm depressed as hell over the Japanese nuclear fallout.

Maybe I shouldn't watch stuff like this.

I'm freaked out about the food. Freaked out about my dog walking in wet grass. Freaked out about shoes in the apartment. And I'm not even freaked out for myself. I'm old (kinda') and whatever the effects on me, I'll probably die of old age first (and old age in my family, on the side I take after, is only in about 20-30 years.) But Dr. Vidiot and his kid? Hell, I don't know what to do for them. The kid thinks I'm nuts for not buying milk until I find a good local producer that DOESN'T grass feed. Neither one of them want to give up meat. And Dr. Vidiot is like, "We can't live our lives like we're in a fallout shelter." Which I know, but my instincts, honed over years of studying biochemistry, doing cancer research using highly radioactive materials, my masters in fluid dynamics, my thorough understanding of just how much the elite who control this world DON'T care about us proles, all of that tells me that what they're telling us is NOT what is really going on. They're not telling us what is really going on because IT'S TOO DAMNED AWFUL TO TELL. If they did, there would be mass rioting.

So, I don't know what to do.

That's why I haven't written.

Sorry if this post depresses anybody. And please feel free to think I'm nuts if that makes you feel better. But I think anyone who doesn't realize that life changed after March 11 is either delusional or retarded.








Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, while whatever doesn't kill me is supposed to make us all stronger, it's the miserable times coming in between that I'm not really looking forward to very much.

You see, in all the human universe, there's only one single consciousness left, and I am it. Everybody else is just a reflection emanating from my own cyclically reinvented memories. And while the non-tangible of my "soul" has a genesis of biology, the world that I perceive today is actually computer-generated!

Think of it as a kind of silicon-infused "Matrix," on Meth-laced steroids in an acid cocktail.

I am all that's left of the human "race."

DanD

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger The Vidiot said...

That probably explains a lot, actually. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home