Monday, May 30, 2011

Bon Voyage!

posted by The Vidiot @ 8:22 PM Permalink

I'm not leaving the blog. BUT, I am leaving the country for a while. Hopefully, I'll be able to post.

It's going to be a helluva trip. I'm terrified and excited, all at the same time. We're going to South America. Dr. Vidiot, after years of working two, sometimes three jobs and going to school full-time, is for the first time ever in his adult life, taking a summer off. A once in a lifetime trip. Of course, the parental units are less than pleased. They have all informed us that should we be kidnapped, there'll be no ransom paid. Oh well.

Stay tuned!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey;

Do it like I did it when I was in the Philippines, just walk around in flip-flops and old clothes and never eat in "upscale (Micky-D's, BK-style)" restaurants. Hell, I could (and did) visit at the base of Pinatubo (pre-eruption) and never get looked at twice as a potential "hostage," as they were probably afraid I could eat them out of house-n-home before any ransom wouldn't be paid!

Damn, I'm jealous now.

DanD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home