Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Hillary = Rasputin

posted by The Vidiot @ 7:59 AM Permalink

Really. It's becoming annoying.

I suppose she's thinking, "I have to prove I'm a fighter." And that's what scares me most about her becoming president: She always seems like she has something to prove, like she has a chip on her shoulder. If she were to become president, she'd always feel the need to prove that she's a strong as a man, which, I think, would make her MORE likely to start a war, just so she wouldn't appear weak.

THAT'S why she shouldn't be president.

That, and nobody likes her.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Blogger The Sailor said...

I would have gone with Maggie Thatcher instead of Rasputin, but the point you made is valid.

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Bill Arnett said...

Besides, it's kinda tough for those of us just squeaking by to find out that the Clintons have amassed a fortune with over $109-million reported on their tax returns since Billy left office. Is it because Billy is such a gifted speaker or because the Senate has let Hillary into the "Boy's Club?" - where the real money is made?

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger JayV said...

Heh, as soon as I read this post, I thought of the song in My Fair Lady, sung by Henry Higgins: "Why can't a woman be more like a man?"

But you are correct. I don't like either Obama nor Clinton, mainly because they are centrist (rightist centrists) in philosophy.

This campaign seems to have become "make it up" as you go along. Broad based is good politics? What ever happened to standing up to certain strong beliefs that really define you? They are both elitist types. That they care about the common person is hogwash.

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger The Vidiot said...

I believe that there are fewer than a handful of politicos in DC that actually care about the common person, and of those, most are corrupted within their first term.

Honestly, I think Ron Paul is one of the few uncorrupted. I have a hard time believe he's putting on a facade. You may not agree with everything he says, but he does seem honest. Hence, he was marginalized.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home