Friday, September 26, 2008

I've never seen the web this angry.

posted by The Vidiot @ 1:42 PM Permalink

I've been around this 'net for a while now, probably reading stuff you all wouldn't think of reading. Lots of forums and reader's letters and comments and well, I've NEVER seen anything like this. Not 9/11, not the Downing Street Memo, not ANYTHING. This financial crisis seems to be the thing that's finally woken more than a few people from their slumber.

Good. Now get even ANGRIER. I mean, really, get pissed, start gnashing your teeth and rend your clothing. This is it. Take to the streets. Find a protest near you, go to it. The more of us out there, the less likely we'll feel isolated and the more likely we'll be empowered to take our country back. Don't worry about the thugs. There's more of us then there are of them.

Do it NOW.

Oh yeah, and keep calling your congresscritters. It's really starting to bug the crap out of them. The guy I called yesterday in Schumer's office was ready to flip out.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 6:40 PM, Blogger JayV said...

I know they're swamped with calls. (Why don't they get more people to take the calls?) I called my Vermont congressional delegation (all 3 of 'em) and was put on hold. When I finally got a chance to say anything, each person on the other end cut me off (I just had a question that I wanted answered regarding the bailout [sic]) and all they wanted was my name and address and "our staff will get back to you." I told 'em it might be too late!

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger The Vidiot said...

good you called though. really.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home