Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cutting off noses to spite the face is the GOP way…

posted by Bill Arnett @ 1:18 PM Permalink

…and I'm compelled to remind them after hate-monger Laura Ingraham said, while complaining about California's Governor Ahnold and some of his good (read liberal) ideas:
INGRAHAM: Arnold Schwarzenegger is embarrassing on so many levels. … Every time we look to moderate to liberal Republicans for answers, we’re disappointed. Not only are we disappointed, we end up getting shafted. […]

I read this and my blood boils. Left coast? I mean, just secede already, at this point. Okay. Secede already. I can’t take it anymore from California.
I hate to be the one to bring this to your attention (actually, it gives me great pleasure), but if would be far, far better for America to have a cheap-shot, spiteful, hateful, and ignorant radio host pack her (your) bags and leave America for places where you would be better received (I can think of several small Pacific islands where you could spout off all you want and never be heard), and that would cost a lot less than disconnecting the sixth largest economy in the world from America.

I'll commit to sending the first dime if you choose the option of leaving and I'm sure that at one dime per person we could raise the money for you to leave in less than two days.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Blogger The Sailor said...

Pass the popcorn.

These are the same folks who led the re-call for Gray Davis because of his tax policies and Arnie (I'll be back) has instituted even more.

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Bill Arnett said...

Fools. damn fools, all of them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home