Friday, December 04, 2009

While we're blabbering on about Climategate

posted by The Vidiot @ 7:41 AM Permalink

More young men are being put in harm's way in Afghanistan so that more people can be killed.

"We must escalate the war to end the war."

Hmmmmm, where I have heard that before...

Oh wait, now I remember:
From where Winston stood it was just possible to read, picked out on its white face in elegant lettering, the three slogans of the Party:
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Blogger Bill Arnett said...

Oh, c'mom! Can't billionaires be subject to the same human failings as everyone else? Why on Earth would Tiger…uh…ah…o-o-o…you're referring to CLIMATEGATE, not CLIMAXGATE.

My bad., Move along, nothing to see…what…what do you mean I'm not in this scene? I'm a SAG member y'know! I forgot to pay my dues? Well, never mind!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home