Saturday, February 05, 2011

The scripted finish for Egypt

posted by The Vidiot @ 1:16 PM Permalink

From the outset, when Mubarak saw the writing on the wall, you know he began working with his handlers to make sure that whoever replaced him was just a 'second verse, same as the first."
The Obama administration on Saturday formally threw its weight behind a gradual transition in Egypt, backing attempts by the country’s vice president, Gen. Omar Suleiman, to broker a compromise with opposition groups and prepare for new elections in September.
Surely, a Suleiman presidency was the plan all along.

Good luck with that.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I left (what I thought was) a mildly relevant comment at the following webpage that is even more relevant to your comments:

http://desertpeace.wordpress.com/2011/02/05/jews-denied-access-to-fifth-avenue-synagogue-for-sabbath-prayers/

DanD

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Bill Arnett said...

I'm 'enry the eighth I am,
'enry the eighth I am i am,
I got married to the widow next door
She's been married seven times before
And everyone was an 'enry
'ENRY
She wouldn't have a Willie or a Sam
I'm her eighth old man named 'enry.
"enry the eighth I am I am,
'enry the eighth I am.
Second verse same as the first!

S-o-m-e-b-o-d-y stop me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home