Wednesday, May 07, 2008

And now for something completely different.

posted by The Vidiot @ 1:44 PM Permalink

Mr. Vidiot and I have this... thing... about all the strollers in our nabe. It is really overwhelming. Apparently, we aren't the only ones who are bothered.
This morning as I was leaving the bank, a woman recklessly pushing her armor-plated double stroller down the sidewalk veered sharply and unexpectedly into an elderly man walking with a cane. He, in turn, fell into me. I was able to catch him and hold him upright and he seemed to be okay. Just a little flustered. The woman, of course, had said nothing, apparently considering an apology or even a simple “excuse me” unnecessary under the circumstances. She was a mother after all, and therefore privileged, so she simply continued careening on her way.
Read the whole thing. It's too true and too hilarious.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home