Friday, July 16, 2010

I read the news today, oh boy!

posted by The Sailor @ 12:27 PM Permalink

Crazy here, get your crazy here!
Angle: My campaign is part of God’s ‘plan’

GOP candidate: Obama taking away your chance to find God

La. Senator David (Diaper) Vitter Endorses Birthers

(MN Rep) Michele Bachmann sees a 'nation of slaves'
Is it just me or does anyone else think the above folks, elected or want to be elected, are ... hmmm, what's the DSM term ... fucking nuts!?

Steve Benen is much more civil than I am, so I'll quote him instead of my original four letter filled, fact filled, objective rant:
WHEN AN ENTIRE POLITICAL PARTY MOVES TO BIZARRO WORLD.... Senate Minority Whip Jon Kyl (R-Ariz.) probably didn't realize the impact his remarks would have. The right-wing Arizonan was asked on Fox News how his party would pay for $678 billion in tax cuts for the wealthy, which Republicans are currently demanding. Kyl said what he actually believed: Republicans wouldn't pay for them, and thinks it's a mistake to even try. Spending should be paid for, Kyl said, but tax cuts shouldn't.
Read the whole thing, I'll wait.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger Bill Arnett said...

I wish we could somehow bring the post I did above to the public to show people what they get by voting for a Republican.

We desperately need to expose these bastards.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home