Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Finally, after 25 years...

posted by The Vidiot @ 6:31 PM Permalink

(That's Teen Vidiot REALLY not wanting to go)

So, we're outta here. Dr. Vidiot got a university position out there so it's off we go.

The weirdest thing was giving notice for a job I've had for 10 years.

And the craziest thing is we just found out yesterday and so, we've got to be out of here by Monday! Packed, loaded and gone in 4 days.

How I'm going to pull that off I have NO idea.

Anybody know of any good high schools in St. Louis? That don't cost an arm and a leg?

I will resume posting after we land.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Tell TV that he should learn how to adapt.

DanD

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Bill Arnett said...

You say,"How I'm going to pull that off I have NO idea."

I say,"With panache!"

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger The Vidiot said...

That's one thing we being trying to teach TV for a while now. He clings tenaciously to the past.

And Bill, if panache means "sucking on a scotch bottle" then, yeah, with penache!

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger The Sailor said...

Congrats to Dr. Vid on his new job!

Moving is upsetting to everyone, it ranks right after death and divorce in stress.

In TV's defense, he's moved a lot AFAIK. (BTW, Didn't TV hate NY when he got there?)

I don't envy you the move, but the destination will will be fabulous ... in about 3 months.

Nice artwork! Love the dog especially!

 
At 3:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I've experienced it, sucking on scotch bottles can sometimes lead to panache ... but usually followed by a lingering hangover.

DanD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home