Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Well, didz I call it right or didz I call it…

posted by Bill Arnett @ 3:48 PM Permalink

wrong?

I'll let you readers decide, but I must immodestly point out there were NO LANDSLIDES coming out of this election, no MANDATES sent by an overwhelming number of citizens.

The teabaggers/gop won even fewer seats than what normal expectations would provide in normal circumstances, and COULDN'T EVEN MUSTER A SIMPLE MAJORITY IN THE SEMATE and their attaining a slim majority in the House is a hollow victory as they DO NOT HAVE A VETO-PROOF MAJORITY. Effectively NOTHING has changed.

Let's us forever keep these two entities (actually just one that pretends the other is spontaneous) irrevocably tied together: TEABAGGING GOP! TEABAGGING GOP! GOP TEABAGGER! GOP TEABAGGING!

Let's superglue them at the hips.

So there. B

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dunno, I think it would be more entertaining if we superglued them at the lips ... .

DanD

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Bill Arnett said...

Superglue their lips to what? Bill Arnett

 

Post a Comment

<< Home